First Point Group are currently recruiting for VoLTE/IMS SME Engineer.
Role: VoLTE/ IMS SME
Duration: 6 Months
Start date: January 2020
VoLTE/IMS SME provides expert level support to Network Operators and acts as Subject Matter Expert for operations requiring technical added value on IMS/VOLTE domain.
A person should carry out proactive analyses in order to improve network performance and assist in the planning and development of the customer?s service and network solution.
This role will also be acting as the interface between the operation team and the vendor-specific maintenance and advance support teams.
- Have 5 to 7 years experience in CS core and minimum 3 years of experience in IMS/VOLTE environment, (CFX5000, oTAS/NTAS, SBC, MRF, ENUM, PCRF) preferred.
- Customer interaction experience
- This position serves as 24*7 also as per project requirements
- Good understanding of IMS call flows according to network
- Expertise on VOLTE/IMS & CS core Network along with Signaling.
- Expertise in Fault and Configuration Management
- Having an understanding of Cloud core technology
- Strong Knowledge in protocols, Specially SIP, Diameter MAP, CAMEL, Radio access
- Working in a multi-customer, multi-vendor, multi-technology environment
- Comfortable in different versions of Linux and Unix
- Through an understanding of ITIL and ETOM frameworks. Preferably ITIL certified engineers
- CCNA and other IP certifications are preferred