Support Engineer- South Africa
We need to hire resource with experience of IMS Domain node handling
The resource will be based in Johannesburg
- Customer Issue handling during the critical and Emergency situation.
- Handling of dedicated support
- Technical reporting writing for Customer and Ericsson Management
- Flexible to work outside office hours, weekend, Public Holidays or Special Events
- Software Update Management (SUM) handling.
- Remote Service Gateway (RSG) mentoring.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with majors in Electronics, Computer Sciences, Telecom and IT industry
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Support handling tools SMS SAP P40, METIS, MHWEB, Wireshark handling
- Ericsson vIMS nodes handling vMTAS, vCSCF, vSBG and DNS node.
- Should know VoLTE call flows, SRVCC and CSFB procedures.
- Familiar with SIP, SS7 and SCCP Protocol trace analysis and able to take required way forward for traffic case resolution.
- AXE/BSP platform troubleshooting covering APZ 212 xx handling, APG43 Linux, MSC-SBC, HLR-FE, HSS-FE and CUDB nodes.
- Know about AXE Block structure, Test System traces.
- Hands on experience on Alex documentation about OPIs, User Guides and Function Specification.
- Should have knowledge of 3gpp specifications, ITU and IETF standards.
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Presentation & communication skill
- Working with people
- Applying expertise & technology