Site Design Engineer
First Point Group are currently recruiting for Site Design Engineer to work across the UK.
- A Site Design engineer with knowledge of both passive and active side of mobile telecommunication.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for mobile network site review, site solution design & gating and be able to act as an SME on passive and active components to meet customers planned network operations.
- Key to the role is the ability to identify effective solutions that best fit the customer requirement in the most cost-effective way.
- Creation and verification of Design Proposals for mobile network sites based on customer requirements across Passive/ Civil and Active elements.
- Review of plans, design drawings and other relevant documents for accuracy and adherence to building requirements to include a review of Site Survey / PIV documentation.
- Responsible for selection of H/W & material BOMs to support site build.
- Attend regular technical Gating meetings/solution design review meetings with the customer to define and agree on the Site Designs and delivery scenarios.
- Ensure that Site Designs are compliant with local Health and Safety requirements.
- Act as a Site Design SME in the provision of technical support towards site queries.
- Interface with the different project work streams to ensure efficient handover between milestones.
- Production of technical reporting.
- Deliver results and achieve SLA/KPI performance by focusing on the effective and efficient execution of Site Design services.
- Continually look for opportunities for efficiency & cost saving by driving a culture of cost-awareness & innovation.
- Experience working in Engineering teams on Turn Key RAN rollouts covering the Work Areas of Site Acquisition, Civil / Passive Design & Construction, and Site Engineering to support Equipment Installation.
- Knowledge of product and procedures within the Work Areas.
- Site Engineering experience including Site Survey, material specification & Site documentation production.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant OHS & CDM statutory regulations impacting the local market.
- IT Skills e.g. MS Office & AutoCAD
- Trained and Certified for Working at Height (Rooftop) to include Medical Clearance, RF Awareness, and First Aid.