SDM Core SME
First Point Group are currently recruiting for SDM Core SME Engineer
Role: SDM Core SME
Duration: 6 Months
Start date: January 2020
The SDM Core SME provides second-level support to Network Operators and acts as Subject Matter Expert for operations requiring technical added value on Subscriber database management for GSM/LTE and IMS Networks ( HLR, HSS, ONE NDS, EIR).
They intervene and execute in Service Provisioning and Fault handling activities. They also carry out proactive analyses in order to improve network performance and assist in the planning and development of the customer?s service and network solution.
This role will also be acting as the interface between the operation team and the vendor-specific maintenance and advance support teams.
- Have over 5+ years? experience in an operational environment on HLR, HSS, ONE NDS, EIR, AAA products.
- Good Knowledge of Subscriber Database Provisioning system and provisioning SPML commands.
- Experience with virtualization technologies and server hardware troubleshooting experience
- Preferred knowledge in shell scripting and good knowledge of SPML provisioning commands
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Knowledge of data centre, virtualization, and cloud technologies & associated best practices
- Knowledge on respective Virtual Network Function Operations i.e. vEPC, vIMS, vSDM, vRAN, EPC, IMS, Location base services, charging gateways etc will be preferred
- Experience with Linux systems from the kernel level and up
- Responsible to support for One NDS provisioning systems and SPML provisioning commands used for batch and bulk request.