Salesforce Systems Administrator
First Point Group are currently recruiting for Salesforce Administrator to work in London, UK
– Work with external agencies to analyse their information needs and business processes and design and configure newsystems for them.
– Provide technical support, training and assistance to users, ensuring that service level agreement support targets are achieved.
– Promote and demonstrate the system to potential clients.
– Maintain knowledge of Salesforce, particularly new releases and their potential impact for users
– Day to day running of the client recording system, including:
– Administration, support and maintenance
– Supporting In-Form systems during implementation phases
– Making improvements to ensure all functionality is being utilised
– User set ups and general user enquiries
– Custom page configuration
– Creation of system workflow and approvals
– Generation of reports and dashboards
– Data transfer management
– Produce system documentation as required.
– Support other projects as required.
– Plan own time to workplan and deadlines agreed with line manager.
– Take part in team meetings, user group meetings, staff days and other internal and external meetings as required.
If you are interested in applying please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 758 3977.