RF Manager ( Optimizing, Design And Performance )
RF Technical Manager ( Network Optimizing, Design, and Performance)
First Point is urgently looking for technically sound RF Technical manager with experience on 3G and 4G technologies ( WCDMA / LTE / VoLTE )to join our clients in New Jersey market.
This is an immediate starter position.
The successful candidate must have experiences in:
- In-depth knowledge of 3G/4G RF Network technologies and optimisation skills and methods (parameters, KPI’s reporting, configuration?) you will manage a large team who will analyse, troubleshoot and optimize the Network Performance identifying potential issues (congestion, network parameters tuning, customer complaints, etc..) and provide associated recommendations.
- Create and Manage E2E project schedule of Network KPI Improvement and Optimization projects.
- Responsible for managing members from across the organisation and local team during the project
- Risk management, change management for upcoming/ongoing projects
- Ensuring the communication between the team members internally as well as with the clients
- Report/Track project progress and escalating the issues to related Manager and the client
- Support the team will daily tasks by scheduling internal meetings. Organising kick off, regular and close out meetings with the client.
Please send CV’s ASAP to Luz Nunez at email@example.com for immediate responses