RAN Site Design Delivery Support Engineer
Are you a contractor that is looking for their next long-term project to start as soon as possible? Would you like to work with on a project with one of the UK?s leading mobile telecom operators? FPG are recruiting on behalf of a leading telecom company for a RAN Site Design Delivery Support Engineer. As the Subject Matter Expert within both passive and active elements of RAN deployment, you will support 3rd party design teams and be my client?s SME to meet customer requirements.
Candidates must be based in the UK with valid UK working rights due to the urgency of this requirement.
A Design Engineer with knowledge of both passive and active elements of mobile telecommunication deployment. Able to support 3rd party Design teams and act as Subject Matter Expert on passive and active components to meet customer requirements. Key to the role is the ability to identify effective design solutions that best fit the site design requirements whilst having experience and understanding of the Cornerstone design ways of working.
Responsibilities & Tasks
– Overall management of the creation and verification of Design Proposals for mobile network sites based on customer requirements across Civil, structural and active elements.
– Review of plans, design drawings and other relevant documents for accuracy and adherence to design & build requirements.
– Managing 3rd party designer adherence to project design guidelines.
– Managing progress and quality of 3rd party designers, whilst working to a continual improvement methodology.
– Ensuring that 3rd party designers are compliant with local Health and Safety requirements and any other related statutory guidelines required to facilitate a workable design solution.
– Acting as a Site Design subject matter expert (SME) in the provision of technical support towards site queries.
– Interface with the different project work streams to ensure efficient handover between project milestones.
– Production of technical reporting to support continual improvement.
– Deliver results and achieve SLA/KPI performance by focusing on effective and efficient execution of Site Design services.
– Microsoft Office i.e. to support high level tracking and reporting.
– Leading & Supervising 3rd parties.
– Coping with pressures & setbacks.
– Delivering results.
– Attention to detail.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
– Engineering (Civils, Structural or Electrical) degree not essential but beneficial.
Preferred Experience Requirements
– Mobile Rollout
– Cornerstone Design process.
– Vodafone ways of working