FPG are recruiting on behalf of our client, a multinational and world leading telecom organisation.
They are looking to hire an experienced and multi lingual Project Administrator with a background in telecom rollout projects, to join them for an extendable contract position based in Brussels.
Purpose of Job Role:
The Project Admin is responsible to ensure that customer business and projects are correctly executed in the applicable planning tool in compliance with the agreed processes and directives as per the service level agreement.
The main responsibilities are:
– Support Projects with specialist knowledge in project planning and scheduling.
– Support Projects with specialist knowledge in document delivery coordination and chasing toward external parties.
– Secure that operational plans and financial plans are sync.
– Support Projects with specialist knowledge on project planning analysis & reporting.
– Support Projects in document management (Internally and Externally)
Customer Project Managers, Program Managers, Implementation Managers, Project Support Professionals, Order and Delivery Management, External Customers, Authorized Supplier Providers (ASPs), Logistic Supplier Providers (LSPs)
Tools & Resources:
Site Handler / EriSite. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
– Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
– Following Instructions & Procedures
– Planning & Organizing
– Present & Communicate Information
– Writing & Reporting
– Chasing external parties and reporting on deviation (planning/performance)
Qualifications and Experience:
– The Project Admin role requires both theoretical knowledge and understanding through solid experience i.e. from Acquisition/Design till Deployment in rollout projects.
– The Project Admin is required to have a deep knowledge of the project planning tool used in the project, reporting capabilities to consolidate project data from different sources and produce complex project reports.
– E2E collaboration and relationship with external parties is key in that position. Chasing the delivery day by day.
Job role competences
– Review project planning inputs
– Manage Customer Deliverables
– Monitor & Improve Project Performance
– Administrate Planning Tool
– Manage project administration
Language: English/French/Dutch mandatory.
Position is based in Brussels.
To apply or for more information please contact Phil Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks