Leasing Project Coordinator – Wireless / Telecommunication
Leasing Project Coordinator
First Point Group is currently looking for multiple Leasing Project Coordinators with telecommunications experience to work on a 1-2 year, long-term, wireless project in downtown Chicago office.
- Support customers by providing construction crews
- Support licensing efforts by conducting phone and email outreach/research to appropriate parties to determine jurisdictional regulations.
- Conduct database/document research and enter data into internal systems
- Negotiate with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Use volume metrics to evaluate performance
- Assists and supports Project Management team in processes execution, implementing standard project management practices and tool management.
- Responsible for specified project operational tasks, e.g. reporting and document management
- Within specified process area(s) participates to the process planning and implementation of the plan
- Is responsible to facilitate the execution of specific project management process(es), e.g. rollout forecasting, scheduling, site documentation
- Ensures data consistency and supports data entry collection in relevant tools
- Is responsible for reporting, information and data sharing for the project team (e.g. PBM, PMO etc.) and relevant stakeholder teams (e.g. Logistics, F&C etc.)
- Participates to project documentation processes for the relevant parts, e.g. Manages Project Documentation library/-ies
- General project management support tasks
At least 6 months of administrative or project coordinating experience, may be a full-time job or internship