IT Security Consultant (German Speaker)
Our client is currently on a mission to become a leading Cybersecurity ?threat detector? in Europe, and for this reason they are looking for the best talents on the market.
The IT Security Consultant will join a team of experienced professionals to work on projects related to Network Security and/or SIEM.
- Technical advice and support for customers
- Planning, implementation, configuration and migration of cyber security solutions
- Participate in projects related to Security Intelligence (SIEM, Automated Threat Management & Intelligence, Security Orchestration & Automation) and/or Network Security (e.g. Next-Generation Security Platforms)
- Implementation of proof-of-concept installations and technical solution presentations
- Analysis of the infrastructure, identification of weak points and security risks
- Implementation of necessary measures in the areas of firewall, network and security
- Technical project management, project tracking and reporting
- IT security is your passion
- Completed professional training as an IT system integrator or successfully completed studies in (business) computer science, technical or applied computer science
- High perception and analytical mindset
- Confident appearance and good communication and presentation skills
- Customer and service orientation
- Very good German and English skills
- Willingness to travel within D / A / CH (50-60%)
- Diverse topics and responsible tasks
- Flexible working time model with home office option
- Exciting team events
- Performance-based remuneration
- Free fruit and free drinks (coffee, tea & juices / soft drinks)
We promote an integrating corporate culture and are committed to equal opportunities and respectful interaction with one another. We welcome all applications regardless of ethnic origin, age, gender, disability, sexual identity, worldview or religion.