We, at First Point Group, are growing together with our clients in the Industry, in a fast paced technology driven environment where 5G Networks are now a reality, that is why we need people like you to be part of this amazing technology transition journey.
An Implementation Manager capable to manage all aspects of Telecom Equipment deployment from Customer relationship, project plan of record, project schedule, cost, inventory, billing- invoicing, change control and scope creep. ASP process adherence, compliance, and deliverables.
Interfaces with External interfaces: ASP, Customer PM, Switch facility manager, MSS – BSS engineering group, Field Operations.
Internal interfaces: CPM, Sales, Engineering, Data Translations and integration resource managers, Procurement and logistic personnel.
- Coordinate Equipment deployment with Service Providers and any other disciplines that interface with the Customer Network facilities, central office or Cell site properties and access.
- Direct or complete market level Equipment deployment activities including, but not limited to the following:
- Site Survey
BOM required o Coordination of:
- Dimensioning Engineering documentation
- Implementation of Engineering documentation
- Integration Engineering and Data Translation documentation, CIQ information: (Design, Configuration, Integration, Troubleshooting)
- Coordination and submittal of MOP documents.
- Coordination of installation and integration resources o Manages all request and changes to Data translation scripts o Identify and manage all work required to complete and acquire NTP o
- NTP hand off to services integration team
- Network equipment deployment problem solving encountered by the Service Providers.
- Ensure that the agreed implementation schedules and guidelines are followed and enforced.
- Submits regular daily/weekly/monthly progress data to the CPM (IM2 or IM3).
- Attend internal coordination and progress meetings, providing updates as needed.
- Ensure that the quality of the Service Providers work is within Ericsson standards.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the Customers representatives and all disciplines involved in the project.
- Coordinates activities and ensure that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in line with the Project goals and objectives. ? Ensure proper records are maintained for all Equipment
- deployment. ? Responsible to maintain all project milestone data in Site Handler.
- Requires knowledge of Core and RAN products (LTE, WCDMA, GSM, CDMA, IMS, PS Core, among others)
Experience/Qualification Level 2-5 years:
- Job-related experience with project builds over 200 sites
- Experience as a Switch, Field or integration engineer.
- As a Telecom Project manager working with equipment deployment (Core or RAN) Reports to CPM
Preferred Location: Overland Park, KS. Second preference: Dallas or Houston. Other locations considered for an ideal candidate.
Feel welcome to apply if you consider this job requirement is a great march with your working experience.