Cyber Security Information Consultant
FPG Cyber are recruiting on behalf of our prestigious client, a multinational Cyber Security vendor, for a Senior Cyber Security Information Consultant based in Dallas, TX, USA.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting our client to assess, design and build effective Cyber Security programs. As a trusted established advisor, you will oversee operational, tactical, and strategic levels as well as duties that confront difficult problems that businesses are facing when building out and improving their security posture.
This is an opportunity for you to showcase your excellent communication skills and industry knowledge in security operations/ governance, risk management, security architecture, and cyber incident response programs. This position can be located within the Central region of the US, with preference to Dallas, TX.
· Deliver knowledge of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
· Be responsible for guidance on building and maturing information security programs and the implementation of tools &technologies used in security
· Calculate client needs, coordinate design for solutions & communicate the value proposition of complex and highly technical subjects
· Implement and/or assess existing security controls
· Discuss with clients to address their concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
· Knowledge of tools used in Cyber Security, penetration testing, security event analysis, DFIR, network and endpoint architecture, malware analysis or any other areas of security operations
· Understanding of security frameworks, such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, HIPAA/HITECH, or PCI DSS
· Understanding of networking, including TCP/IP protocols and network topology
· Basic understanding of the components that comprise a successful information security program
· Ability to travel up to 50%
· Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
· Minimum of five years of professional information security experience
· Ability to successfully interface with clients and manage expectations
· Ability to document and explain technical details in a clear and concise manner
Start date is = immediate (notice period excepted for the right candidates) please forward you resumes to: Tom Layzell at FPG Cyber email@example.com +1 (202) 972 4320