Transmission Delivery Manager
Are you keeping your options open because of IR35? My client, an international telecommunication company is interviewing immediately for a Transmission Delivery Manager / Transport Delivery Lead with previous experience to oversee the delivery, installation, commissioning, integration and operation acceptance for the Transport Deployment Programme. You will have previous experience liaising with SWC?s / partners to ensure delivery and have an understand of BT MEAS / BT EAD delivery processes.
Previous experience for companies such as Ericsson / MBNL / 3UK / Nokia / Huawei / Vodafone / Virgin Media is essential.
Scope of Work
– Under the direction of the Transport Programme Manager, this client requires an experienced delivery manager for their Access Transport Programme
– Responsible for the all stages of Delivery, Installation, Commissioning, Integration, Acceptance and Migration for the Access Transport Programme.
– Responsible for installation quality and standardisation.
– Ensuring operational acceptance of all new Transport elements.
– Responsible for all stages of Delivery, Installation, Commissioning, Integration and Operational Acceptance
– Development of site solution documentation and deployment processed to ensure quality installations
– Develop strategies to monitor Programme performance and implement continuous improvement.
– Develop and improve new processes and workflows for the Access Transport Programme
– Support other Work Packages (eg. RAN, OSS, Ops) to ensure their Key Milestones are achieved.
– Lead all aspects of the Delivery Programme including logistics, resource and deployment planning.
– Work closely with other Work Package Suppliers, Third Parties and Partners to ensure timely delivery of the Transport network.
– Identify and exploit synergies across the RAN and Access Transport Programme to minimise network disruption and costs.
– Support and monitor the relevant activities within the Existing Access Transport Network (MBNL) to support the Programme objectives
– Demonstrated professional, structured approach to project delivery.
– Good knowledge of cell site infrastructure Demonstrated knowledge of the UK telecommunication industry.
– Demonstrated experience with RAN or Access Transport delivery projects for UK MNOs
– Good knowledge of the MBNL Transport Network and MBNL cell-site infrastructure.
– Knowledge of MBNL site access procedures and Change Managements processes
– Experience with UK Data Centre installation practices and quality.
– Experience with BT Openreach exchange access procedures
– Experience with operational acceptance procedures
– Knowledge of Huawei RAN and Access Transport products.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to author site solution documentation.
– Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
– Good understanding of the BT Wholesale MEAS and BT Openreach EAD delivery processes.