First Point Group are currently recruiting for Salesforce Consultant to work in London, UK
– To lead in one or more areas of the In-Form project such as support, implementations, consultancy, product development or training.
– Project scoping and other pre-sales activities, including demonstrating In-Form to potential clients and producing quotes and estimates
– Work with clients to gather requirements, analyse business processes and facilitate customer workshops and planning meetings
– Design and configure new systems
– Line-manage In-Form System Administrators
– Plan, manage and deliver system implementations and other projects
– Provide technical support and assistance to In-Form users.
– Provide training.
– Lead on packaging, developing internal systems and finding and implementing solutions to challenging technical issues.
– Project manage developers.
– Day to day running of the application, including:
– Administration, support and maintenance
– Supporting systems during implementation phases
– Making improvements to ensure all functionality is being utilised
– User set ups and general user enquiries
– Custom page configuration
– Creation of system workflow and approvals
– Generation of reports and dashboards
– Data transfer management
– Produce system documentation, including specification documents for developers
– Keep up to date on new Salesforce releases and developments.
– Produce Salesforce release notes and briefings for the In-Form team and clients.
– Manage and support other projects as required.
– Plan own time to workplan and deadlines agreed with line manager.
– Take part in team meetings, In-Form user group meetings, staff days and other internal and external meetings as required.
– To provide support/training to other team members.
If you are interested in applying please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 758 3977.