First Point Group are recruiting on behalf of a client who are looking for a Client Solutions Manager to work in Johannesburg.
Required experience for Client Solutions Manager job:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in advertising sales and development, or As branding/Marketing Manager of a leading brand.
- Must have experience in performance marketing/performance campaigns.
- Pixel/sdk tracking experience is a must-have.
- MMP (Mobile measurement partner) knowledge and mobile attribution platform knowledge are advantageous.
- Have experience using different measurement metrics (including Conversion rate, Bounce rate, Click-through rate, etc).
- Hyper-focused on the South African business.
- Ideally worked within a sales/sales support function with well-known logos.
- Working with XFN teams to build out best practices, playbooks, and vertical analyses for their clients and internal teams.
- They are the decision-makers from their respective teams of Client Solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics.
Client Solutions Manager job description:
- Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes.
- Coordinate with ad ops, product and R&D teams etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution.
- Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation.
- Monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results.
- Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign.
- Proficient in campaign management, setting up and optimization.
- Analyse campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings.
- Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy.
- Support and work with the sales team on pre-sale research and pitch.
- Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team.