The Warehouse Supervisor applicant will need additional leadership and coordination skills, shipping company’s experience, scheduling, responsible for the daily operations of the WH, preferred Telecommunication experience.
– Support the CM and FSO (Field Services Operations teams)
– Deliver/receiving/Picking up material, might not need to assemble/de-assemble equipment
– Telecom experience preferred
– Not necessarily need to have equipment knowledge, but common sense on prepping delivery/pickup/warehousing activities?
– Forklift Certification is preferred but not mandatory, as they have a certified partner, but preferred.
Candidates need to provide their own PPE (Helmet, safety belt, Shoes, Back support, etc.
Duration: 12+ months
Schedule: Normally 8-5 job, some might start 7 am, average working hours 45-50 hours per week.