Technical Support Engineer
FPG are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading telecom company.
They are looking to hire a highly experienced Telecom Support Engineer with Security Clearence (SC) to join their busy and vibrant environment in Reading UK.
They are interested in candidates who have worked with the following companies/projects: Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia, Vodafone, O2 / Telefonica, Everything Everywhere / EE, ZTE, 3UK / Three UK.
Key requirements for the role:
– Must be with valid minimum level ?Security Cleared? (SC) status or higher and ready to start immediately (Minimum SC status is essential. No candidates will be considered without current valid clearance)
– At least 2 years? experience working in Telco mobile core networks; (3G &4G)
– Experience of working in technical support environment with troubleshooting skills (e.g. Logging into remote systems, executing commands, obtaining config & logfiles etc under direction.
– IP and site connectivity knowledge in telecommunications environment (SIP, VoIP, GSM, TCP/IP, Diameter, SS7, LDAP)
– Linux OS knowledge gained from working on the above
– Experience of Telco applications in a ?cloud core? network would be advantageous
– Candidates with other relevant support, systems commissioning, integration and testing experience may also be considered
– Weekdays, Central Reading, UK
– Maybe required to participate in a 24 x 7 on call rota providing remote support
If you would like to apply, or for more information please contact Max Murrock firstname.lastname@example.org +44 207 758 4190.