First Point Group are recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing telco company based in the UK, they specialise in building secure 5G infrastructure and shared wireless network technology.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for planning project tasks, tracking progress, managing risks, delivering identified objectives and providing accurate project progress reports to internal management and stakeholders.
Project Manager job description:
- E2E delivery of specific projects in line with agreed milestones including customer acceptance and sign off.
- Planning of overall project and leading of assigned work orders.
- Interface with numerous stakeholders to define project scopes, requirements, priorities, and delivery timelines.
- Identify and manage project risks and ensure that any impacts are mitigated.
- Create and update key project documentation along with a detailed project plan, risk register, issue log and action tracker.
- Work alongside the project finance team to forecast project financials manage project budgets.
- Ensure that resources are allocated efficiently and effectively to hit project milestones and agreed customer SLA's, Oversee and manage subcontractors.
- Hold consistent meetings with the project team, key stakeholders, and customers.
- Deliver accurate and timely progress reports within the project governance framework.
Relevant Experience fro the Project Manager role:
- 3-5 years ideally managing customer facing Telecoms projects.
- Extensive experience and successful track record of delivering network rollout and operational projects in the UK.
- Must have a project management certification: Prince2,PMP etc.
- High proficiency in MS project and robust scheduling, financial and risk management, and presentations.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to cost, quality, and time.
- Computer science or engineering degree/qualification desirable.