First Point Group are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect with Core, Virtual Network experience to support the network.
- Daily activities include direct customer & Juniper/Ericsson engagement; comprehensive discovery, information sharing & collaborative solution design; proposal development; solution demonstrations; proof-of-concept test design & execution.
- SAs also work collaboratively within Juniper/Ericsson to highlight emerging customer requirements & use cases, convey competitive landscape, and coordinate with Juniper/Ericsson & partner professional services to ensure implementations meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Additionally, time is invested in technical, professional and leadership development through self-study and formal training.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a pre-sales Solution Architect for a network vendor; 10 or more years network engineering experience
- Desirable previous work experience with Ericsson, Juniper or Airtel
- Strong hands-on experience with Juniper solutions or equivalent
- Experience designing/building large scale data centers and global WANs
- JNCIE or CCIE highly desirable
- BGP, MPLS, IS-IS, OSPF, Clos, Hybrid Cloud architectures
- Understanding of related network security technologies – NGFW, VPN, IDP
- Strong Data Center and fabric knowledge is required
- Route /Switch L2/L3 technologies
- Desired Skills – Automation and Virtualization
- Python, OpenStack, VMWare/NSX, Contrail, Automation experience
- Programming Skill
Rate: – $4500 USD per month – Subject to interview results