One of the UK’s Market leading telecoms service providers has a large customer portfolio covering Corporate and public sector clients, they are in the process of migrating these customers to IP products in anticipation of the PSTN and associated products. The Estate Audit Engineering role helps bridge this gap by providing the customer with a complete onsite audit allowing the sales team and the customer to decide the best products to migrate to. Ideally our client is looking for a strong knowledge of IP and PSTN voice services.
– Responsible for surveying customer sites and compiling inventory report to be presented to the customer
– Responsible for delivering data insight into customers telecommunications inventory on a site by site basis
– Provide real time inventory updates and dashboarding. This data will drive actionable insight.
– Working with different CFU?s and project teams to ensure updates and reporting is delivered on time
– Responsible for working with the customer and Enterprise teams to plan the migration of services to new IP services
– Knowledgeable in business strategy and the drivers of organisational performance, including people drivers of performance and financial literacy (e.g. business KPIs, business cases)
– Ability to lead change across x-lob teams, removing barriers.
– Understanding of IP Voice services, order journeys, platforms and operational organisation.
– Strong skills in building the case for change, drawing on data and analytical techniques where appropriate, and communicating this to operational audiences.
– Background in Voice products.
– Expertise in data manipulation and analytics
– Proven success in leading and delivering transformational change.
– Knowledge of IP and PSTN Voice services.
– Experience in PIR / Problem management.
– Ideally CI Silver / Bronze
– Mandatory experience of dealing with wide range of operational stakeholders.