UI/UX Specialist (Remote)
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
Our client is an upcoming Social media who provide a destination for users to showcase, consume and engage with talent, ideas and culture from anyone, anywhere. We are a group of talented and persistent individuals who are united under the vision of nurturing the world’s talents and making them more accessible.
Job Type: Full-Time
• Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
• Collaborate with Product Owners and engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and easy user experience
• Design pixel-perfect high fidelity mockups at a high level and build out refined details.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to e?ectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Research, plan and conduct interviews, user surveys, card sorting, and usability tests.
• Design and execute studies into user behaviour and attitudes
• Present and communicate insights to help shape long-term product strategy Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how App & web functions and look.
• Based on user feedback and data, Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
• Support engineers by ensuring UI/UX best practices are united.
- A strong portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both mobile and web platforms (Strongly recommended).
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Creative ideas with typography, color sense, designing icons, and layouts
- Experience in wireframing and prototyping tools such as:
o Balsamiq Wireframes
o Wireframe. cc
o Pencil Project
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Effcient in written and verbal communication skills and impeccable concept writing skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- After E?ects (Is a bonus)
- 2D/3D animation
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org