First Point Group are currently recruiting for UI/UX Designer to work in Prague, Czech Republic.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who is passionate about user-centred design with proven experience in the design of all user interactions for web, mobile and applications. Facilitate the UX design process within a multi-discipline team, prioritising hypotheses, defining experiments and bringing research insights back into the design process. They simplify complexity and making an elegant experience out of a complex mechanic and conflicting rules. You are always ensuring high quality and customer satisfaction while being the pivotal point in a dynamic, international and stimulating fast-growing team.
- Ideas and initial concept generation
- Collaborative sketching sessions
- Working with product owners to design and create beautiful and easy to use user interfaces for new and existing products.
- Work with other UX designers to manage experiences across products
- The ability to resolve creative problems using your own initiative and excellent knowledge of usability and accessibility requirements
- Funnels and Drop-off Analysis
- Design research
- High and lo-fi prototypes
- Prototype concepts to varying degrees of fidelity
- Wireframes, flows and other schematics
- Deep experience in UI/UX design
- Minimum experience of 4 years of relevant design and commercial experience.
- Experience in requirements gathering, prototyping, prototyping, understanding data-driven workflows, and designing data-driven products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across all levels of the organization
- A passion for design, attention to detail and an eye for aesthetics
- Able to provide a portfolio of work that demonstrates approach including examples of concepts and sketches through to high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- An understanding of frontend development, agile methodologies, service design and visual design would be of great benefit.
- Used to working in an iterative manner with the ability to work closely with users, business, clients and respond to change.
- The ideal candidate will be a practical problem solver and a creative thinker