Test Automation Developer – Robot Framework
FPG are recruiting on behalf of our client, an NB-IoT start-up company with a fantastic new product which they are preparing to bring to market.
They are looking for a Test Automation Developer, with extensive experience and expertise in Robot Framework software hands-on development.
Please note, we are looking for a Developer with at least 4 years experience in Robot Framework. Candidates with less than this need not apply.
This role is a 3-month extendable contract, it is based remotely with no need to travel.
The role, responsibilities, and the experience required
- Develop test automation framework core design using Robot Framework
- Develop IDE on Robot Framework
- Create Robot Framework components (Libs & other re-usable components)
- Create Robot Test Libraries, Drivers, Automation Test Scripts & Test Suite(s)
- Develop system test execution results & reports – Dashboard view using open source dashboard tools like Kibana
- Work closely with the hardware, firmware, LTE base station/core, network and platform engineering teams to develop and execute system acceptance testing that will verify end-to-end functionality prior to each release of the company NB-IoT system.
- Develop software code and automated tests that are maintainable and reusable.
- Develop test automation framework using Robot Framework and associated frameworks including Selenium, NUnit, xUnit.net, PyUnit /unittest, Junit, Test:: Unit., RSpec
- Develop test automation scripts using Python
- Create system test performance analytics using Power BI, Tableau or equivalent
- Create and maintain system-level integration tests, automate defect updates & trackers – Jira API
- Extend automation framework to support CI-CD
- Develop and implement test plans to transition to an automated subsystem and system verification environment to enable quick identification of any regressions during development and to enable a complete range of functional and regression testing
For more information, to apply, or to recommend a friend, please contact me at email@example.com with your CV and contact number or follow the links provided. Thanks!