FPG are recruiting on behalf of our client, a global leader in telecommunications and information technology.
They are looking to hire a Presales Engineer to join their Athens based team, working on tier 1 customer projects with speciality in the area of FTTx (Access Network (GPON, DSLAM, MSAN, CPEs) or Bear Network (OTN, DWDM, PTN).
Location: Athens, Greece
- Collaborate with account teams and the global unit to drive business development initiatives.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the Greek telecom market, including competition, market dynamics, and trends.
- Engage with customers to interpret their needs and provide insightful advice on prospective products that align with customer demands.
- Serve as a technical consultant, collaborating on network solution design with headquarters to deliver highly available solutions to customers.
- Conduct customer presentations, respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs), and provide technical clarifications and Bill of Quantities (BOQ) to customers.
- Coordinate and organize demand-generating activities such as customer workshops and testing.
- Develop key accounts and cultivate strong, lasting relationships, positioning yourself as a trusted advisor to key decision-makers within our customer base.
- Proven experience in business development and technical consulting, particularly in the telecommunications industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the Greek telecom market, including competition, market dynamics, and trends.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage effectively with customers and internal teams.
- Ability to collaborate on network solution design and deliver presentations to customers.
- Experience in responding to RFPs and RFIs, providing technical clarifications, and preparing BOQ.
- Proactive and results-oriented with a focus on building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- If you are passionate about driving business growth, have a solid technical background, and thrive in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.