Team Lead QA
First Point Group are currently recruiting for Team Lead QA Engineer to work in Warsaw, Poland.
- Design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements for the Java project.
- functional testing and must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements
- End to end functional and automation testing.
- Work closely with software developers and business analysts to resolve issues.
- Experience of developing test automation components using Cucumber
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins) and of testing within a continuous delivery (CD) environment
- Obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers and Admins on tasks related to the planning, testing and coordination of release activities.
- User story creation process through dissection of high-level requirements during team review sessions.
- Years of work experience in Quality Assurance roles with automation testing experience.
- Years of experience in Java.
- Experience with automation testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of testing integrations, end-to-end system processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
- Commitment to your learning & development
- Passionate and enthusiastic people
- Career Opportunities Internationally