Are you a Survey Engineer with recent experience on mobile wireless networks that is looking for a permanent opportunity? Our client, an international service provider is interviewing immediately for a Survey Engineer to join their established team that has projects with the UK?s leading telecom operators.
The successful candidate must have previous experience with Vodafone / MBNL / O2 / Telefonica / EE / H3G / 3UK etc. Candidates must be based in the UK as sponsorship cannot be provided.
Scope of Work:
– Schedule preparation of site survey visits
– Preparation of RAMS for site visits
– Ensure Validity & Accuracy of completed survey submissions and work is completed on time and to the plan Survey Submissions are uploaded to relative system
– Taking measurements, digital images as appropriate, recording plant suitability and identifying risks Owning, executing and delivering survey requirements within a geographic region
– Liaising with filed teams & Coordinating Outputs from surveys
– Liaison with any local authority agents and any other third parties as required
– Highlight and escalate major variances to the lead manager
– Populating working trackers
– Co-operating with the other members of the team
– Comply with company policies and H&S procedures
– Demonstrate understanding of the mobile network.
– Experience in a Telecoms environment
– External site survey experience
– Clear driving license
– Quick and logical thinking
– Be confident in taking decisions
– Good computer skills
– Good knowledge of MS office pack
– Pay attention to detail