Sr. Software Engineer
First Point Group are currently looking for a System level Sr. Software Engineer, it?s a permanent job for one of our clients (A major telecom OTT company); it?s based in London market.
1. Design and implement Linux Kernel to fulfil company needs
3 Optimize profile performance, and drive modifications that cover the entire stack of applications.
2. Accountable for complex, system-level, multi-component debug issues, ranging from kernel to application across multiple layers.
4. Responsible for studying and implementing new operating system / kernel innovations
1. Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related majors
2. 5+ years of experience working on large-scale C code base management applications. Demonstrated understanding of internal operating systems on at least one platform.
3. Proficient in the Linux kernel, at least 2-3 core modules source code (scheduling, file system, network, I / O, memory management, etc.)
4. Experience with processes for software development, including: source management, bug detection, and documentation design
5. Proven experience working in integrated cross-functional teams.
6. Proven experience in kernel debugging, or group patching experience is preferred;
7. Multi-platform experience (x86 / arm / risc-v), and system development is preferred;
8. Understand virtualization technology and implementation (Xen / KVM, etc.), able to read related source code
If you are interested and qualified, we would like to hear from you