Sr. Layer2/3 Stack SW Engineer, 5G
Would you like to join an award-winning company (shortlisted: Light Readings award 2020) which is actively changing and building the future telecom, providing ALL-G (generation) cloud-native Open RAN portfolio in their best-in-class products? Read on if your answer is YES.
My client a world leading Telco vendor is currently seeking a Sr. Layer2/3 Stack SW Engineer (perm/full-time), with 7 plus years of C or C++ development of embedded /RTOS/real-time components and solid understanding of 5G/LTE standard exposure to help expand my clients offering across the globe. This is a great opportunity to join an organization dedicated to its customer base through its desire to deliver disruptive Radio products and advancing your career even further. NOTE: Allows remote-working option
What you MUST bring to the team:
• [MUST] 7 plus years’ experience in C/C++ programming language development of embedded/real-time components of a multi-threaded system.
• Possess strong foundation in troubleshooting and debugging activities in end-to-end software development cycle.
• Ability to work independently without close supervision and act as a part of a global team in a multi-site organization.
• Demonstrates good understanding of communication protocols, and ability to translate Layer 2/3 standards and specifications towards efficient implementation.
• Solid hands-on experience with SW development methodologies: Design documentation, SW implementation, unit testing, etc.
• Essential to have strong communication skills.
• [MUST] B.Sc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or top IDF SW development unit.
Nice to have:
• Experience in Linux OS user application development.
• Past experience with telecom communication standards (preferable 4G/5G).
• Past experience with Containers/dockers/Kubernetes (K8S) technologies
• Experienced with RAN associated test equipment’s such as UE simulators/QXDM
• Experience with cellular modems – design, implementation, etc.
If you are all for it, I’d love to have a chat.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com