SPOC Test Manager
Rate: – $8,000 per month – Subject to interview results
Location: Qatar, Doha
Our client is currently looking for an experienced SPOC Test Manager to support the network.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the Test teams on-shore and Off-shore
- Create Test Reports on the progress of Testing and Defect status
- To be the SPOC co-ordinating defect fixes with the Customer, off-shore and on-shore development teams.
- Attending triage meetings with Customer assign System Integrators
- Keeping the status of defects up-to-date on Customer ALM system
- Creating RTR and release notes and communicating with Customer
- Lead, plan and direct the activities of test engineers, maximising effectiveness.
- Responsible for analysing, generating, estimating and delivering Use Cases and Test plans within the constraints of time, cost and quality, to the customer’s satisfaction, acting as a responsible point of contact for the team.
- Manage and measure performance and delivery against work plans, and take corrective action where necessary.
- To be actively involved in evolving and improving the testing methodology across Engineering teams.
- Drive continuous process improvement.
- To undertake such other work as is necessary to achieve the overall objectives of the Project.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a test manager or lead engineer in a company developing Telecommunication software.
- A strong understanding of testing and automation technologies from both a technical and business perspective, specifically writing Test Plans, Test specifications and Test Reports.
- Experience in managing and sustaining diverse relationships.
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalising on opportunities and resolving issues.
- Use of defect tracking systems and version control systems
- Experience in Window and Office tools;
- Vendor experience is a must – Ericsson
- Experience of software development;
- Experience Order Management Systems,