Solution Architect – Virtual Infrastructure
Our client, a multinational and leading telecom organisation, is looking to hire an Infrastructure Solution Architect to join them for a 6-month extendable contract based in Reading.
The role responsibilities, & key skills and experience required:
- 10+ years? experience in Infrastructure Solution Architect role
- Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting software or networking equipment (like: Guardicore, VMware NSX ) – a must
- In-depth knowledge in four out of the five technologies: Networking, Virtualization, Micro-segmentation, Active Directory, Operating System (Win+Lnx) – a must
- Expertise in design of Active Directory, ADFS architecture and Integration of core infrastructure technologies.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Linux architecture & integration with Active Directory
- Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, CloudFormation etc.)
- Strong communication skills and business orientation – a must
- Work with the customer throughout a delivery project life cycle – project management, planning, architecture (including HLD, LLD etc.), deploying and configuring state of the art Segmentation platform
- Deliver advanced professional services (such as training / expansions / configurations / optimizations) according to SoW
- Work closely with members of Support and Engineering teams to quickly resolve any client issues
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with a remote/global team
- Experience in TOGAF, Agile and DevOps are all advantages with experience in relevant consultancy and/or architecture roles.
- Experience in Enterprise IT Lifecycle Management
- Ability to design and implement new systems
- Basic knowledge in core enterprise network design & infrastructure
- Knowledge of Telco OSS Platforms
Software Development Methodologies:
- Agile and DevOps
- Education: Educated to degree level or holds a professional qualification
- Minimum Years of experience: 15+ years
To apply, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07971 751 477. Thanks!