First Point Group are currently recruiting for a Software Architect to work in Riga, Latvia.
The ideal candidate will help disrupt the FinTech world by creating enticing, user-friendly interfaces and client-facing solutions. Your role will be to dress the code behind our client’s state-of-the-art software in a way that will enable their customers to make the most of it. If you enjoy new challenges, taking full ownership and responsibility for what you do and your head is full of ideas, read on!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Helping the developer with the detailed design of the proposed components
- The high-level design of the proposed architectural components
- Ensuring all the changes that have side effects on architecture, integration, domain design is consulted during implementation and also after implementation (during maintenance) with chief architect
- Analyses third-party frameworks and components according to IT architecture strategy and technical standards.
- Taking part in prototyping the proposed architectural components
- Following the principles defined by chief architect and group level architectural strategy during implementation
- Ensuring that Information Security controls are being adhered to, on a risk-assessed basis, and are consistent with the Information Security Policy.
- Helping in defining quality assurance strategy
- Ensuring all the interfaces of implemented components are documented
Technical stuff you will need to have experience with in order to succeed in this role:
- You must have strong experience with application architecture in banking or other financial sectors
- Knowledge and experience in technologies: JAVA 9+, Spring Boot, Hibernate, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Spock, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge and experience continuous delivery
- Knowledge and experience automated testing tools and frameworks
- knowledge and experience in domain-driven design
- Working with a multidisciplinary, collaborative, transparent and ego-free agile and lean culture that values talent over titles.
- knowledge and experience in object-oriented analysis, object-oriented programming and design
- Knowledge and experience in databases: PostgreSQL, Redis
- Knowledge and experience in implementation of event-driven microservice architecture, clean architecture, clean code
- Good knowledge and experience InteliJ IDE, Gradle, git
- Good knowledge and some experience in Groovy, React.js, Ansible
- Good knowledge of cloud services: AWS
Benefits Package (Including but not limited to):
- Multisport card
- 25 days of holidays
- Birthday & X-mass presents
- Events / Team Building