Site Quality Auditor
Our client, an international company has a telecommunications division that is interviewing immediately for a H&S Site Auditor with previous experience visiting telecom sites in the UK auditing PPE and Field Engineers in the London region and ideally hold IOSH / NEBOSH or other relevant H&S certifications. The successful candidate must have previous wireless experience on 3G / 4G / LTE / 5G projects with the UK?s leading operators such as Vodafone / MBNL / CTIL / EE / Telefonica / O2. Any experience with companies such as Huawei / Ericsson / Nokia / Oracy / GTL / ARCC / WHP / Sitec / DMN / Commscope / Mono Consultants would also be interesting.
Despite the current Coronavirus situation, interviews are ongoing for an immediate start for candidates already based in the UK.
Candidates MUST already be based in the UK and have elgibility to work in the UK. Candidates that do not meet this criteria will not be considered due to the urgency of the project.
Location: London / Birmingham with surrounding areas (an occasional need for national travel)
Scope of Work
– Working knowledge of current H&S legislation including CDM.
– Auditing field engineers across multiple telecommunication projects
– Ensuring legal and client contractual compliance is upheld
– Delivering toolbox talks/coaching points
– Completing on site audit reports
– Knowledge of MS Office applications
– Reporting back to EHS Manager/Supervisor
– Opportunity for progression
– Knowledge of the mobile telecommunication industry ? Preferable
– In depth knowledge of current EHS legislation – Essential
– Nebosh Certificate ? Essential
– Rooftop Safety and Access ? Essential
– RF Awareness – Essential
– Working at Height Medical – Essential
– NRSWA Units 2/10 ? Preferable
– Knowledge of lifting operations ? Preferable
– Knowledge of MS Office applications – Essential