Job spec – Site Engineer
FPG are recruiting on behalf of our client, a large and multinational telecom company, for a Site Engineer to join on a 6-month extendable contract be based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The purpose of Site Supervisor role is to:
- Supervise civil works
- Perform on-site survey
- Work with network design, installation, commissioning, and integration activities of various types of equipment, from nodes, antenna systems to complete systems solutions.
- The site supervisor role also ensures that internal and ASP personnel have the competence and delivers the service in accordance with company quality and OHS standards.
- Site supervisor competencies include securing installation and commissioning, enforcing quality and OHS assurance
- Leading and delegating site work
- Handling ASP staff & handling workmanship quality,
- Performing field survey
- Creating drawings & specifications and similar activities.
Required knowledge and skills include:
- Danish industry and standards knowledge, OHS knowledge and skills and Danish laws and regulations knowledge.
Typical tasks of site supervisor include:
- Planning for installation and commissioning activities
- Securing work area, securing installation and commissioning setup
- Securing on-site integration, concluding installation and commissioning activities
- Securing the right level of competence in the work team and acting on not complying to the competence level
- Calling off and coordination of material and personnel
- Collecting necessary documentation and instruction for the work team and reporting on deviation in documentation
- Supervising work teams and reporting on work progress
- Managing ASPs working in service area civil works where applicable
- Identifying, securing & conducting theoretical & practical assessments and licensing for ASP staff,
- Identifying, securing and conducting instructor-led training for ASP staff and managing all training documentation
- Registering & monitoring records of the assessed, licensed and trained ASP staff in, accordance to local processes.