Site Aquisition Manager
Are you an experienced Site Acquisition Manager looking to get back into the Telecom market?
I’m recruiting for my client who is an up and coming US mobile phone Operator to hire Site Acquisition Managers based in Chicago, IL & Philadelphia, PA
The ideal candidate should have experience with working on wireless cell sites and also preferably with utility/fiber.
This opportunity is a 6-month renewable contract role with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
Below you can find the full job description, please let me know if you are interested.
*** Please Note: This is only open to US Citizens or Residents with authorization to work here in the United States.
The Regional Site Acquisition Manager will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of the 5G Site deployment.
You will be responsible for drafting, responding to vendor queries and analyzing Site Development and Construction RFPs.
You will also be responsible for implementing the Site Development D Strategy with selected partners within the assigned deployment area.
– Assist with the development of a 5G Site Development Strategy that includes partner selection criteria, market and regional Jurisdictional analysis, Site Development deployment intervals and other tasks as the strategy is developed.
– Support sourcing, contract management, negotiation and supplier management strategies and practices for all components of the Site Development Strategy.
– Assist with the writing and analysis of Site Development RFPs.
– Oversee the site acquisition process for 5G sites within their span of control (Market / Region) and working with the PMO, modify the 5G Site Development process with lessons learned to improve project planning and scheduling efficiencies.
– Manage site development partners through the site acquisition process by ensuring that the assignment and scheduling of assigned tasks follows the SLA timelines and deliverable requirements.
– Manages the site selection process and works with the selected partners to ensure that leases meet defined business objectives. Ensures the timely completion of leasing packages and other documentation as required.
– Provides candidate-specific recommendations for leasing and land use viability
– Reviews title reports for ownership, encumbrances, easements, etc, and provides recommendation for leasing viability.
– Review?s drawings to ensure compliance with regulatory, jurisdictional, and landlord requirements.
– Review all Leases to ensure that the Comcast business terms are met and that the documents are ready for Comcast Legal review.
– Proven ability to work in a matrix managed organization with Program Management, RF / Equipment / Transport Engineering, Construction, and Legal to achieve deployment objectives.
– Responsible for daily tracking, monitoring and reporting of projects with the assistance of the program management team.
– BA/BS degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
– 10+ years of wireless industry experience required
– Previous experience with successful management of macro and small site builds in a Greenfield environment required.
– Proven expertise in zoning and permitting.
– Proven experience managing partner relationships.
– Proven experience with people management, with direct and indirect influence.
– Results focused, using energetic and positive leadership and communication skills.