Site Acquisition Manager
Site Acquisition Manager Sub-Saharan Africa
The IM SA is responsible for the implementation of such activities. Some of the responsibilities are:
– Coordinate the site acquisition teams in the site acquisition, reports/documents compilation for submission to the authority and followup with the securing of the building permits
– Ensure that the field teams have the necessary tools to get their work done.
– Facilitate admin approvals for the field teams to get their work done.
Qualities and Skills
– Must have adequate skills in civil works site build
– Skills in site acquisition is also required
– Town planning knowledge is also required
– Other projet implementation skills are required.
Language: French speakers.