Site Acquisition Manager
We are currently recruiting for multiple Site Acquisition Manager roles either in Kansas or Plano, but both of them have to be in the same location.
Site Acquisition Manager II: 4+ Years of Experience
Site Acquisition Manager I: 2+ Years of Experience
Positions will become effective by the End of February
Job Requirements and Key Qualifications:
- Coordinates work with Service Providers and external vendors that interface with Site Acquisition.
- ASP principals or leads, Customer SA. Internal interfaces: IM, CPM
- Manages all site acquisition activity including:
- Site File audit
- RFDS review and comment
- Review and assists in SOW preparation.
- Coordinate A&E / design services
- Evaluate and Assess engineering requirements
- Coordinate/prepare submittal documents (LL and regulatory)
- LL Notification (preparation, submittal and tracking to LL acknowledgement of receipt)
- LL consent (preparation, document submittal and tracking to LL acknowledgement of the consent)
- Regulatory approval up to and including zoning and BP or EP submission and approval
- Identify and manage all work required to complete and acquire NTP
- NTP handoff to services delivery team
- LL or regulatory agency assistance to the civil work and installation teams, including site access, design modification negotiation and approvals.
- Monitor activities to ensure contract requirements, specifications and Site Acquisition milestones are met.
- Helps ensure that implementation schedules and guidelines are met.
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Participates in coordination and progress meetings
- Coordinates necessary activities/meetings to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- After the baseline is supplied by the CPM – measure and report on Budget, schedule and risk throughout the project life cycle.
- Record maintain all Site Acquisition documentation and data in Site Handler
3-5 years of Job-related experience with project builds over 200 sites required. Or 5+ years with any of the following:
- Registered PE
- Real Estate licensed professional
- Law Degree
- Certified legal practitioner