Site Acquisition IM And Civil Works IM
(X1) Site Acquisition Implementation Manager
(x1) Civil Works Implementation Manager
The IM SA and CW is responsible for the implementation of such activities. Some of the responsibilities are:
– Coordinate the site acquisition teams in the site acquisition, reports/documents compilation for submission to the authority and follow up with the securing of the building permits
– Ensure that the field teams have the necessary tools to get their work done.
– Facilitate admin approvals for the field teams to get their work done.
Qualities and Skills:
– Must have adequate skills in civil works site build
– Skills in site acquisition is also required
– Town planning knowledge is also required
– Other project implementation skills are required.