Are you an experienced Sales professional who has a successful background selling embedded hardware to companies like Samsung, Fortinet and Palo Alto?
Are you looking for uncapped commission, realistic targets and a company that puts an emphasis on their employees mental and physical health?
Then this exclusive Sales Executive opportunity is for you!
First Point Group have partnered with a leading telecoms and testing solutions company to find a Senior Regional Manager in the Bay area to sell embedded hardware solutions to major enterprise companies.
As the Senior Regional Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Driving growth of our clients business: engaging new and existing customers by attaining new embedded hardware contracts, procuring a multi-year growth commitment, inclusive of expanding existing contracts and adoption of additional product and services.
- Navigating complex sales processes and drive solution sales across our clients portfolio.
- Identifying and developing sales leads. Understanding complex customer requirements on a business level to engage and educate, while ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the contract engagement.
- Collaborating with our clients Marketing Team, Channel Sales Team, and Product Development Team to generate sales opportunities.
- Working directly with their manager to create a plan identifying key goals and strategy to drive business and exceed quotas.
To be successful as the Senior Regional Manager, your background and responsibilities will include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required, or equivalent work experience. A Master's degree is a plus.
- Previous Technical Sales Experience within Embedded Hardware.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Great understanding of lead-gen and pipeline building.
- Comfortable being an active participant in creative problem-solving, and able to collaboratively work with internal personnel to ensure that customer objectives are achieved.
- Previous experience selling hardware and/or software is preferred.
- Excellent listening, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Office tools.
- Self-motivated and willing to accept challenges.
- Strong interest in problem-solving and driving innovative solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel (up to 30%).
To apply for the position, please apply to the link below.