Senior Enterprise Architect
FPG are recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading and well known telecommunications organisation.
They have a fantastic opportunity to join their highly successful Enterprise division. They wish to employ a Senior Enterprise Architect to support their growth ambitions with existing corporate clients (FTSE 350) and public sector organisations in four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services.
Crucial for this hire is for any applying candidate to have Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to hold strategic conversations at Senior/Executive level.
– Act as a leader for Complex Transformation initiatives including Discoveries, Hot Houses, Business Consulting Presales, Customer focussed Strategy & Requirements planning
– Apply useful insight about emerging technology to develop and deliver new digital solutions, breaking down complex information into understandable terminology.
– Continued use of specialised skills and knowledge to provide guidance to the business and develop content to support the sharing of complex technical information.
– Deliver projects utilising various Business Core skills including but not limited to; target operating models, business and solutions development, engagement cost modelling proposal and contractual documentation, innovation and automation.
– Enhancement of the Enterprise Architecture team portfolio to drive optimum customer solutions.
Skills & experience required in applicants
– Act as a key member of the Enterprise Architecture team and drive improvement in the function of Enterprise Architecture within the organisation
– Be recognised as the SME in the area or have recognised technical accreditations.
– A broad and recognised set of knowledge across the full spectrum of Enterprise Architecture, which include the likes of:
– Leadership & Ownership of Digital Solutions
– Cloud Transformation
– I.T. & Network Transformation
– Digital Transformations
– Technology Architecture tools and techniques
– Technology Domain Knowledge & Experience
– Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to hold strategic conversations at Senior/Executive level
– In depth product development and market knowledge across multiple technology domains
– Proven ability to provide leadership across business analysis/architecture domain e.g. establishing enterprise-wide standards and best practices
– Extensive knowledge of business analysis/architecture tools and techniques plus TOGAF or equivalent method awareness and real world experience
– Ability to model enterprise architectures including in relation to business, data and technology roadmaps
– Strong Business Development skills. Proven background in developing pipeline in relation to enterprise and business architecture engagements for customers
– Strong problem definition and solving abilities
If you would like to find out more and set up and initial discussion, please contact me.