First Point Group have partnered within an industry leading SaaS start up whose technology is so disruptive that it completely reshaping B2B rebate space, sand helping them to find their next Senior Account Executive of all levels to help drive the sale of their one of a kind platform. Currently this SaaS platform is completely unique, and they have no other competition on the market place.
This product is a sales persons dream come true, if you can get in front of a decision maker to do the demo. The product will sell itself! That is why last year over 80% of this SaaS companies sales force hit drastically over their OTE and received some very generously quarterly accelerators.
If you are a Sales person with experience selling B2B SaaS products, and want to join a company that is on the forefront of their niche, offers every employee equity and has one of the best commission plans (in the employees favour) in the market. Then this opportunity is for you!
As the Senior Account Executive for this SaaS company your responsibilities will include:
- Spearheading new growth and adoption of the platform in enterprise customer accounts
- Building a pipeline in alignment with your annual quota.
- Demonstrating understanding and willingness to engage across the full sales lifecycle: prospecting, qualifying, consultative selling, value selling, presenting/demonstrating, developing proposals, overcoming objections, and closing deals.
- Quickly becoming knowledgeable on the client's product with an ability to demonstrate it in alignment with a prospect's pain points.
- Adhering to the company's operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry/reporting requirements are met.
- Leveraging and coordinating cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
- Ensuring effective customer onboarding and long-term success through collaborating with the Customer Success team.
- Developing post-sale account plans identifying expansion and referral opportunities in collaboration with Customer Success.
To be successful as an Senior Account Executive at this SaaS company your background and experience will include:
- 2+ years of direct full sales cycle experience selling enterprise B2B software, preferably SaaS ERP, finance, CRM, procurement, or adjacent sectors.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels through to C-level.
- A proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Professional and effective written and oral skills.
- A self-starter and driven to hit goals.
- Be highly passionate about sales
- Ambitious, aspirational with a strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer-centric and recognize the need for customer success
To apply to this Senior Account Executive position please use the link below.