The CISO of a prestigious global PR company, who I have known for a few years now is looking to strengthen his internal security team by bringing on a Security Analyst to their growing team.
As an organisation, they are employee satisfaction focused and understand that in this current climate it is in your benefit to be working remotely so whilst the role is London based in a normal environment the interviewing, onboarding and the job itself will all be remote until further instructions on returning to offices are given by the government.
To be successful in this role you will have a genuine passion for Cyber & Information Security, a willingness to learn and want to take advantage of a growing collaborative team of security experts.
Much of your day to day activities in this role will include the following:
– Security event triaging
– Security vendor due dilligence
– Vulnerability Management
– Monitoring the SIEM
– Liaising with senior stakeholders across various internal business areas on the company’s security posture
– Responding and analysing theats
– Ensuring an effective disaster recovery plan is in place and constantly updated
– 18 months + working within a cyber / information security team
– Working knowledge and experience working with a SIEM
– Technical exposure to different environments (Windows / Mac etc.)
– Natural problem solver
– Strong attention to detail
– Effective communication skills – (the ability to communicate technical findings effectively depending on the audience)
– Academic / Professional security related certifications
In return the company offers a competitive salary including mentorship and support with your professional training and development, they’re a collaborative and long-established team so will work with you on a tailored plan towards any certifications / training you wish to undertake on the job.