SDM Design Engineer
FPG are recruiting a contract SDM Solution Architect, to join a tier 1 UK based service provider project.
We are looking for a contractor with extensive experience in Core network design projects (Nokia equipment).
The SDM Solution Architect shall provide the high level and low level design (HLD / LLD) for the implementation, integration and customization services for Subscriber Data Management products as well as integrating 3rd party products with the One-NDS.
Summary of the services required
– The contractor shall lead and drive the Solution Architecture and technical element of the SDM Domain of the project to ensure that the technical deliverables meet the objectives and schedule of the contract.
– Integration of products into the operator?s multi-vendor environment
– Integration of 3rd party products
– Expansion of the capacity of already deployed SDM product
– Subscriber Data Management consolidates the fragmented subscriber profile and service data from across the network into one database (One-NDS). It creates one view of customer information and opens it to multiple data less applications: HSS/HLR, – HSM, AAA, One-EIR, One-MNP, PCS-5000, and other 3rd party apps.
– During the Architecture & Design phase the tasks are to define the Architecture, high level and low level solution designs as well as agreed project plan together with the customer and the Project Manager.
For more details and to apply, please contact Phil at email@example.com. Thanks!