Salesforce CRM & Systems Manager
First Point Group are currently recruiting for Salesforce CRM & Systems Manager to work in London, UK
- To lead on Salesforce CRM system administration for the organization, including:
- Setting up new users, profiles, job roles
- Developing and configuring Custom Apps, Objects
- Designing and amending page layouts
- Designing reports and dashboards
- Data Management
- Staff induction and training
- Technical Support
Configure and manage external applications, including:
- XCD HR
- Fonteva Membership and Events
- Salesforce CPQ and Billing
- Outlook for Lightning
- Survey Monkey
- New Voice Media Contact World
- Mobile Caddy
- Map Anything
- SMS Magic
To liaise with other teams inside make sure they make the best use of Salesforce and related applications to help them in their work:
- Membership Services, Fonteva, Pardot, GoCardless, Salesforce CPQ
- Finance, Fonteva, Salesforce CPQ & Billing, GoCardless
- HR, XCD HR, SMS Magic
- StreetLink, New Voice Media, Mobile Caddy, MapAnything
- Pardot, Salesforce CPQ and Billing, Conga, DocuSign
- Policy & Comms, Website, Pardot, Member Community, Clicktools, Survey Monkey
- Social Investment ? Singlify, GoCardless, Conga, Docusign
- IGP Singlify grant management
- Coopsys (IT support), Outlook integration
Technical support and training
- Provide technical support to other team members
- Provide training to new staff or systems and refresher training for existing staff or systems.
- Produce accessible and useful system documentation and training materials for the systems we use.
- Keep up to date on new Salesforce and related releases and developments.
- administering and designing Salesforce CRM systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce product range
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience of planning and delivering projects on time and on a budget to achieve specific outcomes
- Ability to plan and manage a workload with conflicting demands to meet deadlines and complete tasks.
- Ability to work independently, yet supportively within a wider team and to be able to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate IT solutions to groups, deliver training, etc.
- Extensive experience of delivery of training in IT systems for non-technical staff
- Experience of supporting the other applications that we use
- Experience of working in the homelessness and housing sector
- Additional Salesforce certifications
- Willingness and ability to work outside normal office hours and travel within the UK
- Willingness and ability to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements
- If you are interested in applying please contact me at email@example.com or call +44 207 758 3977.