First Point Group are currently recruiting for Salesforce Administrator to work in London, UK
Responsibilities as a Salesforce Administrator:
- Work with external agencies to analyse their information needs and business processes and design and configure new systems for them.
- Provide technical support, training and assistance to users, ensuring that service level agreement support targets are achieved.
- Promote and demonstrate the system to potential clients.
- Maintain knowledge of Salesforce, particularly new releases and their potential impact for users
- Day to day running of the client recording system, including:
- Administration, support and maintenance
- Supporting In-Form systems during implementation phases
- Making improvements to ensure all functionality is being utilised
- User setups and general user enquiries
- Custom page configuration
- Creation of system workflow and approvals
- Generation of reports and dashboards
- Data transfer management
- Produce system documentation as required.
- Support other projects as required.
- Plan own time to work plan and deadlines agreed with line manager.
- Take part in team meetings, user group meetings, staff days and other internal and external meetings as required.