Robotic Process Automation Developer
FPG Cyber is currently recruiting on behalf of our prestigious client, an award-winning CPA Consultancy firm, for an RPA Developer, this is a fully remote opportunity, for US citizens only. Our client goes beyond traditional Cyber Security Consulting, to collaborate, guide & advise with their clients. They transform rapid change and uncertainties into opportunities for growth and profitability.
The ideal candidate will be a proven Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer, responsible for the creation, design, and implementation of our clients’ latest RPA systems. They will Investigate, Analyze, and Organize Automated processes to maximize business efficiency. They will work with internal business analysts, clients as well as 3rd party development partners to perform these tasks.
- You will be responsible for designing, developing & implementing RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere to streamline processes and maximize efficiency
- Design Automation processes required for the operational needs of the firm
- Perform scripting and coding, as needed, to resolve automation issues – Provide expertise in the development, and integration of systems
- Document the automation procedures
- Work with Business Analyst to determine which business processes are best for RPA
- Collaborate with the RPA Center of excellence on best practices & code reviews
- Collaborate with internal IT team to set up and maintain RPA technical infrastructure
- Participate in training of business on the use of RPA technologies
- Participate in technical discussions and develop strategies to solve technical challenges
- BSc Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience with one or more RPA technologies such as: Ui Path, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism
- At least 5 years of experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Knowledge of system development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile development
- Knowledge of general business processes and functions
- Experience with Automation Anywhere is a bonus
- Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional a plus
Our client is an unquestionably different CPA-led business advisory and consulting firm.
Start date is = immediate (notice period accepted for the right candidates) please forward your resumes to: Tom Layzell at FPG Cyber email@example.com +1 (202) 972 4320