An international market leader within the world of telecoms and technology is looking for an RF Expert to work in Dusseldorf, Germany with extensive end to end experience of 4G/LTE Networks and preferably some experience or exposure with 5G.
RF Expert’s responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for technical network activities generating network performance assessments, optimization plans/strategies/progress and introduction of new features, latest releases to customers.
- Assisting with the project delivery/support such as KPIs, timelines, acceptance etc.
- Be the main technical point of contact for customer’s network, being responsible for presentations, high level/level technical designs, test cases, lab/live network testing processes as well as benchmarking and performance evaluation.
- Tackling worst network cases, behaviours and degradation/complaints including rollout and acceptance delivery
- Work with the sales team to assist in developing customer strategies, providing competitive and feasible optimization strategies.
- IoT technical support: including but not limited to KPI assessment/optimization, parameter audit, optimization, problems investigation and UE performance evaluation.
- 5G technical support: including but not limited to site selection, parameter/feature design, NSA anchoring design, cluster optimization, performance improvement, abnormal signalling analysis, troubleshooting on the throughput and delays.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline.
- Good knowledge of 5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM network
- Must have good skills in MS Office including Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint.
- 10 years+ work experience in RF Planning & Optimization for 5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM.
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience in presenting technical solutions to C-level executives.
- Must have a complete end to end experience across RF network planning and optimization.
- Able to analyze and carry out the KPI issue analysis like CSSR, Drop rate, HOSR, Latency, VoLTE, Thpt, delays etc.
- Fluent in English with German a plus.