Location: Plano Texas
Role type: Permanent
Excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant seeking a new challenge into high level recruitment, working in a successful, fast paced sales environment alongside other high-earning recruitment professionals. First Point Group (FPG) is a global Telecoms recruitment consultancy. Established in 2004, our network of 10 offices, located worldwide, now work with a wide range of businesses, from the world’s largest Telecoms vendors, through to emerging suppliers to the industry. Over the years we’ve gained deep industry expertise and experience, worked with companies in over 180 countries and developed close relationships with a vast network of telecoms professionals’
We are currently seeking a target-driven, resilient and collaborative Recruitment Consultant with experience across IT & Telco sector to work within our Permanent recruitment division. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and technology with the ability to seek new business by prospecting existing customers and new customers, whilst meeting and exceeding agreed performance objectives, maximise sales by continually expanding opportunities. In return, you will be fully supported in our collaborative work environment and given all the tools to do the job. A desire to succeed and a strong work ethic is key in this role.
- Proven experience of recruitment within the IT/Telecoms sector
- Experience of recruiting for different roles
- Proven success at hitting regular sales targets
- Proven success business development
What we offer:
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE)
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- Monthly, quarterly sales bonuses including sales incentives.
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced award winning staffing company that understand the value of solid long term relationships
- Have the opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and the latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job
- All the tools a recruitment consultant could ever want including a great database, LinkedIn Recruiter license, a range of online CV database, full compliance team and in-house payroll.
- Due to the rapid expansion plans within the division, there will be a range of career progression options available including leading existing teams, starting new teams, including managing and running own division, opening new offices.
- Competitive salary (OTE $100K +)
- Uncapped commission
- Sales incentives and bonuses
- Very generous PTO including paid sabbaticals
- Access to gym*
- Dress down Fridays
- Beer Fridge
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
*Upon completion of probation period
Base Salary: starting from $50,000 /year – based on experience