Radio (4/5G M-MIMO) Software Engineer (embedded/linux)
Are you up for exciting 5G /OpenRAN opportunities around the world?
Look no further, one of my clients, based in US is looking for a Radio Software (embedded Linux) Engineer to to join their driven 4/5G R&D Radio development team on-site in the US.
Work status: US Citizen, Green card holder, H1B transfer is ok.
This is perm/full-time position.
Relocation package is available. Base salary, with performance bonus – details to be nego’ed during offer stage.
**What you will be doing **
As Radio Software Engineer, you’ll be called upon and are responsible for designing and developing embedded software applications and drivers for the OpenRAN 5G and 4G massive MIMO radio platforms.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Responsible: Design and develop embedded software that runs on various target radio platforms
• To Design, develop management and control software that complement the radio hardware and its features and functions
• Design Software API and device drivers to interface to hardware
• Continuously work with other members of the radio development team to derive radio software requirements from system specifications
• Support radio software integration along with Hardware (HW) and FPGA/SoC engineers to validate radio features
• Support continuous integration and automation of radio software release and regression
• Follow coding standards, participate in code review
• Create and maintain design and API documents and contribute to design documentations
** Job Requirements**
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in real-time, embedded software development
• [MUST] To have working experience of real-time, embedded Linux kernel and device drivers
• Prefer : Direct experience with radio software development is preferred
• Had working knowledge of ARM, RISC processor architecture will be a plus
• Possessed Experience with a diagnosis of system issues at hardware, kernel and application software level
• Experience with software optimization and profiling techniques
• Strong coding language skills in C, C++, Python, and shell scripting (eg,, bash/sh/)
• Sound and experienced with Agile development environment
• [A PLUS] Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) framework is a plus
• [A Plus] Knowledge of radio systems and mobile networks, especially on 3GPP LTE 4G and 5G standards is a plus
• Good Knowledge of OpenRAN architecture and protocols
• A curious minded person striving for continuous learning and innovation
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new technologies and concepts
I’d love to hear from you if you feel you have the right skills; Feel free to send me your resume/CV to
Let’s have a chat. Thanks.