Quality Deployment Manager
One of the world’s leading telecommunication giants is interviewing immediately for a Quality Manager / Deployment Manager with experience ensuring contractual and client?s quality requirements are met. The successful candidate must have experience checking active and passive HOPs including a strong background with UK telecom companies / projects such as Ericsson / Huawei / Nokia / MBNL / EE / H3G / 3UK / Arqiva / Darwin / Beacon / Beacon 2 / GODIVA.
Scope of Work
The Quality Deployment Manager will be responsible and accountable for the quality and acceptance of sites allocated to them in line with quality and programme requirements.
– Ensuring contractual and the client?s quality requirements are understood and met. Any exceptions to be logged with justification.
– Checking of active and passive HOPs to ensure compliance with customer and the client?s standards
– Liaising with sub-contractors to ensure issues raised are dealt with in an appropriate timescale.
– Reporting on project quality performance and ensuring all key issues are addressed with agreed solutions.
– Undertaking continual improvement activities and lessons learned to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the programme.
– Communicating, implementing and promoting the quality plan.
– Routine meetings, strengthen interactions with the customer and sub-contractors in respect of quality performance.