First Point Group are recruiting on behalf of a global telco company who specialise in providing 5G solutions for communication service providers. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join the service assurance / delivery team in Sweden.
Quality Assurance Engineer job description:
- Responsible for all QA activities of the project.
- Build test cases out of project requirements from the customer.
- Responsible for the staging acceptance.
- Review project requirements, specifications and technical design documents.
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Manage and prioritize reported bugs, activities and plan potential risks.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Develop in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Test and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality meets customer expectations.
- Familiarity and knowledge of SQL and UNIX.
Educations & Skills:
- Educated to degree level.
- Adhere to tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com